We know that when it comes to choosing a wedding coordinator, you’ve got options. And lots of them! So we thought, why not make your decision a little easier by letting you in on the know of how we like to do things behind the scenes…
1. We do whatever it takes to make your day happen. One time we arrived at a newly renovated venue on the wedding day to find the installation of the bridal suite’s toilet and fixtures weren’t finished. Good news is that Shawn is pretty handy! With the help of his toolkit that he always has on hand, he is able to tackle most building projects. On this particular day, by the time the ladies arrived, no one had any clue what we’d first walked into.
2. IF it’s what you want, we’re pros at enforcing a no cell phone / no iPad / no cameras ceremony. We’re not afraid to do what needs to be done to promote your unplugged wedding. We keep everyone focused on the reason they’re there in the first place — to witness the sacred moment of you getting married!
3. We know how to tie a tie (the right way)! We’re ready to jump in and help the men avoid anything too long or too short, off-centered, or crooked. We also know how to pin a boutonniere, bustle a gown, position a veil, and how to remove unforgiving deodorant stains from special event attire.
4. We bring a stocked emergency kit with #allthethings you and your bridal party might possibly need, as well as items specifically for your guests: a selection of greeting cards for the aunt who didn’t have time to pick one up on the way, lollipops in case the ring bearer needs a little incentive to get down the aisle, and a first aid kit that would make any paramedic proud.
5. We never go anywhere without snacks, and we’re really good at sharing.
6. We love, love, love animals and if you plan to have your sweet pup be a part of your wedding, we can help keep your furbaby calm and controlled. While we encourage our clients to hire a professional handler, not everyone is able to do so, and we jump in to ensure everything goes smoothly.
7. On the topic of food, we make sure you get to actually enjoy the food you’ve been looking forward to. We know everyone wants a picture with you (because you’re just so gosh darn stunning!). And that everyone wants to talk to you (to tell you how gosh darn stunning you are). But we also know that you’ve gotta eat! So we’ll keep your adoring fans at bay until you’ve had your fill.
8. We take on any family drama you’re stressed about so you don’t have to think about it. With the support of your other vendors, we’ll handle most family and guest issues. We respectfully take care of individuals who can’t be in photos together or sit near each other. And, we work with the venue and the catering team to discreetly accommodate for any unexpected guests. Often, guests bring an uninvited plus one, or totally forget to RSVP altogether!
9. We love to dance. And we don’t mean the side shuffle, snap your fingers kind of dancing. When we dance, we go ALL OUT. Spins. Dips. Exaggerated sing-a-longs. And even some signature moves. Note: We make zero claims of being good dancers, but we are enthusiastic ones. If needed, we will be happy to volunteer our services to get people out on the dance floor.
10. We run out for ice when clients underestimate the amount of ice they will need for their bar. (This actually happens!)
11. Whenever we’re able, we do our best to get to the suite where you’re spending the night as newlyweds to tidy it up from the morning of getting ready, and prep it with decorations and midnight snacks! Doesn’t that sound like the best, most relaxed way to end your night?! We thought so.
Want to talk more over coffee? Just shoot us a quick message HERE. Can’t wait to meet you!